Wed Travelers Italian Language Class (Session 2) Sum 18
The travelers course is for those with no previous knowledge of Italian to effectively communicate in your travels.(e.g. for meeting and greeting others, requesting information, ordering in a restaurant and asking for directions) You will learn a specific set of key expressions and cultural tips you will encounter in Italy. The class will be held every Wednesday afternoon from 1 - 2 pm and runs July 25 through August 15. The courses are held at the American Italian Cultural Center located at 537 South Peters Street, in downtown New Orleans. All classes are taught by a native Italian teacher and have a friendly and motivating atmosphere. Payment is required BEFORE the first day of class. Class dates and times are subject to change. REFUND POLICYStudents who cancel their registration up to three days before the first class will receive a 75% refund. There will be a 50% refund if student cancels after the first class and before the second class. No refunds will be given after the second class. There will be a full refund if the AICC cancels the entire class schedule. Requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
537 South Peters Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Endless Night: New Orleans Vampire Ball 2018 "A Night in the Court of Dracula" at House of Blues - New OrleansSaturday, Oct 27, 9:00 PM
- BLACK GIRL BALANCED NEW ORLEANS: A Day Of Self-Care and Awareness at New Orleans, Louisiana, United StatesSaturday, Jul 28, 12:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 26, 7:30 PM
- More Events on July 25, 2018
- Wednesday, Jul 25, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 25, 11:00 PM
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Classroom Training in New Orleans, LA at New Orleans, Louisiana, United StatesWednesday, Jul 25, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.